International Journal of Engineering and Innovations is actively looking for qualified and high profile scientists and researchers to join this network as Associate Editor-in-Chief, Editors, Editorial Board Members, and Reviewers.
Criteria to becoming members of editorial team
- Experiences Academicians/Scientist with an academic degree.
- A minimum of 5-10 publications of articles and /or books in his/ her specific research field.
- Proficiency in the English
Roles and duties of Editors:
- Editors will be assigned to review manuscripts 3-5 times in a year, and need to request a commentary from the author for publication related to the manuscript which they reviewed. Comments should be complete and detailed and should contain flawless opinions about relevance and importance to the field.
- Need to update the journal with their ideas.
- Need to suggest and attract established authors and submissions.
- Need to encourage his/her colleagues/students to submit their work.
- Should maintain continuous contact with the Editor-in-Chief to ensure the ongoing development of the journal: Members of the Board may also take responsibility for key activities linked to the journal. All Editorial Board members must obey the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Editorial Board Member; please submit your updated information (CV) to email@example.com